This is only Everlee’s second Valentine’s Day, but I remember how difficult it was to find gifts for her at only seven month old and even now so at 19 months old! Lots of people say that they are too young and won’t rememeber, and while that is true, I am a holiday freak and I plan to get my kiddos a little something. Most of the gifts I put on this gift guide have several other color options, but for the sake of the collage, I picked pink and/or red items.
- Where is Baby’s Valentine? Book – One of Everlee’s favorite books is the Where is Baby’s Belly Button? Book, so when I saw this, I thought it was perfect! Lift flap books are so great for babies and toddlers as it gives them more interaction.
- Skip Hop Water Bottle – Any sort of waterbottle or sippy cup is a very practical gift for your baby or toddler! These specific water bottles have so many other animal options besides the lady bug.
- Valentine’s Day Sloth – This adorable sloth is only $5 at Target! I’m sure you can find several different animals but I died when I saw this one.
- Abshoo Toddler Backpack – How cute is this toddler backpack?! There are ten other options for animals for this particular backpack, but the kitty one would be Everlee’s favorite. We don’t even have a cat, but she’s is obsessed with them! These would be perfect to stuff Valentine’s Day treats in and then use later for traveling, day care just for fun!
- Silicone Elephant Teether – This darling teether comes with a pacifier clip, which is genius! That way it stays confined to them and isn’t getting lost or dropped on the floor. Teething toys in general are an easy gift to get for babies.
- I Ruff You Book – You can never go wrong with books. If you’re getting this for a baby, it will be one your little can still read as a toddler. It is also a board book which is a must for babies and toddlers!
- Valentine’s Fruit Pouches – A favorite snack is always a go-to! I found these Valentine’s Day themed fruit pouches and thought they were perfect! You could take out a couple and put the rest in your pantry. They will never know. 😉
- Paw Patrol Coloring Book – A Valentine’s Day themed coloring book is such a great option! Truthfully, it doesn’t even have to be holiday themed, you can get whatever coloring book they would like with some large crayons. Perfect little activity for them!
What are you guys getting for your babies and/or toddlers this year?!