Considering Valentine’s Day is next week, I wanted to throw together a little gift guide for girls of all ages! Honestly, any of the gifts I put in there could be used for teen girls, all the way up to more mature women. If you’re in a slump and have no idea what to get your wife, girlfriend, daughter, friend or coworker, any of these gifts would be great!
- Marble Phone Case – This marble phone case is so cute and is only $9.48 on amazon! I am super into marble lately and I think the rest of the world is too? I think you can never go wrong with a cute brand new phone case!
- Pink Steel Insulated Water Bottle – I won’t even use a water bottle that isn’t steel insulated anymore! I found this one on Amazon for $12.95, they have tons of colors and I thought it was awesome it had a straw on the top!
- Huda Beauty The Nude Eyeshadow Palette – This eyeshadow palette screams Valentine’s Day. It is gorgeous and could also be worn year round. The price is $65 which is a little steep, but any girl would swoon over this as a gift!
- GlamGlow Glow Essentials Mask + Moisture Set – This set has five of GlamGlow’s best selling face masks and a moisturizer. If the lady you’re shopping for is into self-pampering or skin-care, this would be an amazing gift!
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Perfume – Perfume is a gift that can never fail, as long as you get her favorite scent! I will be honest, I have never even smelled this particular perfume, but it looked perfect for Valentine’s Day and it had great reviews! Go get your valentines favorite perfume and a card, I guarantee she will be happy!
- Cross Body Bag – How cute is this black cross body bag?! Honestly, I want to get it for myself! It’s only around $30 on Amazon and seems like a decent size. There are a few colors to choose from so if black isn’t ideal for your spring wardrobe, check out the different colors!
- Insulated Rose Gold Tumbler – This insulated tumblr could be used for coffee, wine or whatever your drink preference is! Personally, I thought it would work amazing for coffee because I am constantly having to reheat my coffee every morning! When I’m not pregnant anymore, it will be great for alcoholic beverages as well.
If you are still stumped after these suggestions, you can always shoot for experiences rather than materialistic gifts. A gift card to get her hair done, her nails done, a massage, her favorite lunch spot. Also, check out Groupon! I am always finding amazing deals on places for dinner and experiences. What are you hoping to get for Valentine’s Day this year?