Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! This is such a magical day, especially now that I have a daughter of my own. I hope you all have the best Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with all of your loved ones.
I wanted to share a few Christmas traditions we do in our family for this year and some we have always done. Next year, Shae and I and the girls will be in Alaska so things will be a bit different but here is a little snippet of how things go for us!
Christmas Eve Traditions
- Appetizers/snacks for dinner
- Christmas Eve pajamas for everyone
- Watch Christmas movies
- Play games
- Play Santa and set up the kids toys for them to wake up to in the morning!
- Christmas breakfast/brunch
- Stockings opened first
- Santa gift for the kids are displayed and set up, and not wrapped
- Christmas dinner at my dads side of the family with a talent show